Divi Mobile Menu allows for anyone without knowledge of writing code to modify or style the Divi Mobile Navigation through the WordPress Customizer or Divi Theme Customize tool. Users have the ability to change the mobile menu and submenu text size, color, font, hover text and background color. Change the submenu dropdown icon, size, and color. Newly added is the ability to change the width at which the WordPress website uses the Mobile Menu instead of the Desktop Menu. What to add style to the hamburger icon or mobile three horizontal lines icon? Now you can change the color and the size with ease.
Note: Tested to work with Aspen Divi Child Theme, stock Divi Theme, and Divi Mega Menu.
Directions after plugin purchase:
1. Extract the zipped file and upload the folder to /wp-content/plugins/ directory or load via the standard WordPress plugin installer
2. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Appearance > Customizer > Divi Mobile Plugin
4. Have a great time styling your Divi Mobile Navigation
v2.1 Release Date: February 1st, 2017
– worked out css text color hover bugs
– renamed files
v2.0 Release Date: February 1st, 2017
– added WordPress customizer to plugin
v1.2 Release Date: October 14th, 2016
– added white background to mobile navigation